Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Evening News...yeah....whatever

Dude...I have seen some shit on the news today! From pirates, to the jacked up economy, "sexting", and now...CNN is beefing with Ashton Kutcher? Is this really what life is about? This is some old bullshit!!
I mean, what is the news media really on these days? This must be the progression from Britney Spears' cooch being on every news network. Whats next? Will Fox News do an expose' on Bob Dole's sex life? The news is on some other shit, and I'm starting to see how a lot of my friends just don't watch the news anymore.
What can be done? Its easy: how about sprinkling in some good news with all the gloom and doom. I mean I know the whole "if it bleeds, it leads" thing, but we gotta do better.Don't tell me nothing about the sad state the country is in if you can't give me something to encourage me. I mean, I can't find a gig, but I get told about Oprah and how Tyler Perry gave her and Gayle Bentleys...I give less than a half fuck about them or their money...Mainly because they aren't giving me a drop of it...

Go ahead, call me angry, but this is some bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment